Recruiting staff for the upcoming winter season
Ski and snowboard for free and enjoy world-class powder conditions at Japan’s top ski resorts!
We are seeking highly motivated staff to work at Japan’s most popular ski resort area for the upcoming winter season.
- Work Type: Full-time positions in Tourism Industry (Ski lift operations, Restaurant staff, etc.)
- Duration: Winter jobs are available from mid-December to end of March. 3+ months contracts.
- Location: Nagano, Niigata and Hokkaido Prefecture. Most of the positions are available at Nagano Prefecture (Hakuba).
- Wages: From 848 to 861 Yen per Hour with advantages (share accommodations, meals, free ski pass). *Our offers are the minimum hourly salary you will receive depending on the Prefecture. Many resorts offer more.
For more informations about these positions, click here.
Multicultural working environment and an international professional experience
We help Working Holiday Visa candidates, permanent residents, spouse or child of Japanese National and Japanese citizens find jobs in some of the most spectacular ski resorts in all of Japan. Find a job during your WHV in Japan for this upcoming winter!
Feel free to contact us directly for this next winter season!
We help Working Holiday Visa candidates prepare for their adventure in Japan
We source tourism industry jobs from Okinawa Prefecture, Nagano Prefecture and all over Japan. Our goal is to offer the most rewarding first-time working experience ever during your WHV in Japan! Just let us know where your expectations lie and we can help you reach or even exceed them!
- History2020.10.09Matsumoto Castle: The National Treasure through Modern Times (From 1871 to now)
- Available Positions2020.10.06WHV in Japan: Winter jobs are available! Apply now!
- History2020.09.25Matsumoto Castle: Origin and History of the National Treasure (From 1504 to 1871)
- Sightseeing2020.09.02Matsumoto City: Cultural Significance of the Historical Castle Town