Recruiting staff for the upcoming winter season 2022/2023
Ski and snowboard for free and enjoy world-class powder conditions at Japan’s top ski resorts!
We are seeking highly motivated staff to work at Japan’s most popular ski resort area for the upcoming winter season.
- Work Type: Full-time positions in Tourism Industry (Ski lift operations, Restaurant staff, etc.)
- Duration: Winter jobs are available from mid-December to end of March. 3+ months contracts.
- Location: Most of the positions are available at Nagano Prefecture (Hakuba).
- Wages: From 908 Yen per Hour with advantages (share accommodations, meals, free ski pass). *Our offers are the minimum hourly salary in Nagano Prefecture.
For more informations about these positions, click here.
Multicultural working environment and an international professional experience
We help Working Holiday Visa candidates, permanent residents, spouse or child of Japanese National and Japanese citizens find jobs in some of the most spectacular ski resorts in all of Japan. Find a job during your WHV in Japan for this upcoming winter!
Feel free to contact us directly for this next winter season!
We help Working Holiday Visa candidates prepare for their adventure in Japan
We source tourism industry jobs from Okinawa Prefecture, Nagano Prefecture and all over Japan. Our goal is to offer the most rewarding first-time working experience ever during your WHV in Japan! Just let us know where your expectations lie and we can help you reach or even exceed them!
- Experience2022.11.24Things to Do in Matsumoto: Fun Cultural Activities in Nagano
- Sightseeing2022.10.31Visit Matsumoto: Sightseeing in the heart of Nagano Prefecture – Japan
- Local Food & Drinks2022.06.19Local Cuisine in the Countryside For Vegetarians & Japanese Food Lovers
- Sightseeing2022.05.11Azumino & The Japanese Alps: A rural getaway in the heart of Japan