Staff wanted for the upcoming winter season!
We are seeking highly motivated staff to work at Japan’s most popular ski resort area for the upcoming winter season. Each candidate must have at least basic Japanese language ability. Full-time positions are available depending on your level of Japanese language proficiency. Ski Jobs candidates are expected to start around mid-December. Share accommodations and meals are provided for you and costs may be deducted from your paycheck. Free ski/snowboarding passes are provided and priority sports equipment rentals are made available.
We offer help throughout the WHV visa application process for those who need assistance. Please note that Japanese citizens, permanent residents and spouse or child of Japanese National Visas are also accepted.
- Position(s): Ski Jobs / Tourism Industry (Ski Lift operations, Restaurant/Waiter/Waitress, Hotel/Front Desk/Housekeeping, etc.)
- Location: Nagano Prefecture
- Duration: Around 3 months
- Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience a plus, but not required
- Basic Japanese (ability to speak and understand spoken Japanese) and English
- Share accommodations and meals are provided (fees may be deducted from your paycheck depending on the individual resort’s policy)
- Free ski/snowboarding passes are provided and priority sports equipment rentals are made available all season long
- Hours: 40-50 hours weekly
- Hourly Wage: ¥ 948/hour
*Please note that a governmental tax of 20% is applied for anyone not already living in Japan for more than 12 months
- Starting Date: From mid-December 2023
Please contact us through the online form below to apply for ski jobs. We will respond to your request within 48h regarding your application process.