- Once the deposit or full payment is made, we will allocate resources for the particular tour and a confirmation emailed to you. This is your confirmation of booking. This should be saved for own reference.
- You accept and abide by these terms and conditions.
- We accept no responsibility for incorrect email or inability to deliver email. If your confirmation does not arrive on time or at all, then you must contact us to resend the email confirmation of the tours you have paid for.
- All internet bookings will be confirmed by email.
- We reserve the right to cancel or sell any tours reserved without full payment or a deposit.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to check the accuracy of dates and activities booked upon receipt of their booking confirmation.
2. Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation. All cancellations must be sent to Welcome-Matsumoto in writing by email to email@example.com with “Cancellation” in the subject line.
- For our Tours & Activities, refunds are available on deposits up to 24 hours in advance of your tour or activity. Tours and activities cannot be cancelled within 24 hours of the tour (local time). Full payment is expected 48 hours after the booking confirmation in the case the tour has been booked more than 48 hours ahead. If the tour is booked less than 48 hours ahead, the payment is expected before the tour start.
- Credit Card processing fee. All refunds are subject to credit card processing fees. These fees are charged by your card supplier, payment processing engine, etc.
- Cancellation by Welcome-Matsumoto We do reserve the right to cancel any trip at any time if the safety or quality of the trip is judged to be compromised. If a trip must be cancelled by Welcome-Matsumoto for any reason, there will be a prompt and full refund of any monies paid to Welcome-Matsumoto less any non-refundable deposits made to third party suppliers. Welcome-Matsumoto will not be responsible or liable for deposits, payments, penalties, etc. for other services not included in the tour and activity price, such as airline tickets, separate hotel reservations or other items handled by passengers not through Welcome-Matsumoto.
- Force Majeure. Welcome-Matsumoto will not be deemed in breach of this agreement or otherwise liable to you, by reason of delay in performance or non-performance of any of its obligations under this agreement to the extent that any such delay or non-performance is due to any Force Majeure. “Force Majeure” means any circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation acts of God, terrorist activities, insurrection, explosion, flood, tempest, forceful wind, typhoon, earthquake, fire or accident, war or threat of war declared or undeclared, sabotage, civil disturbance, labour strikes, requisition, sickness, quarantine, government intervention, weather conditions, and unforeseen circumstances. We may reserve the right to cancel the tour and refund the full price in case of force majeure circumstances
- Refund fees. Welcome-Matsumoto will not be responsible for any fees involves by any third party when refunding.
3. Itinerary Change – Special Request
- There is a JPY 2,000 per change charge after the itinerary is accepted; all change requests must be made to us in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Changes to an itinerary may result in additional charges depending on the type and scope of the change.
- No refund is possible once the trip has commenced.
- There is a JPY 2,000 Special Starting Time request fee, for any other starting time non-proposed by Welcome-Matsumoto.
- There will be no refund for unused services, early departures, late arrivals or missed days of your final itinerary.
4. Rescheduling your Tour
- All fully paid tours can be rescheduled to another date at no fees with 30 days prior notice of the original booking date. Rescheduling dates may result in additional charges depending on the type and scope of the change as well as depending on the availabilities.
- The Rescheduled date can be made up to 12 months after the original tour is booked.
- Tours and activities that have been rescheduled cannot be cancelled and refunded at a future date.
- There is no insurance cover included in the price of your tour.
- We recommend that all passengers purchase comprehensive travel insurance. Included in the policy should be coverage for all travel, trip cancellation/interruption, baggage, accident/life, medical expenses, air ambulance, loss of effects and all other expenses which might arise as a result of loss, damage, injury, delay or inconvenience occurring to you. You agree to assume all costs of medical care, transportation, etc. that is provided to you, and any minors traveling with you, during your trip with Weclome-Matsumoto. Travel insurance is available at travel agencies or online.
6. Your Obligation and Responsibilities
- You must inform us in writing of any medical condition that requires attention or medication before your tour commences. All allergies or food restrictions relevant to your tour should be declared at booking.
- It is your responsibility to have all necessary visas, passports, permits and certificates required for your selected itinerary as well as any necessary vaccinations and to comply with all applicable laws.
- When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid at the time direct to the affected supplier. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against us as a result of your actions.
- The Japanese way of life is one of enjoying life, relishing and respecting other people’s company. We would ask you come to our tour with a positive frame of mind, ready to enjoy your adventure with us and with local people. At all times you must show courtesy and respect to your driver/guide. Failure to do so may result in you being asked to leave the tour at the management’s discretion. In that case, no refund will be given.
7. General Travel Conditions
- You must obey the laws of Japan, whilst travelling on our routes as well as travelling in Japan. We would ask you to show respect to the many diverse customs that exist in Japan. If you do not do so, we reserve the right to terminate the tour immediately, which would result in immediate cancellation without any refund. It is our representative who will decide to cancel your tour or not and their decision will be final.
- Your appointed Welcome-Matsumoto Representative may need to make a decision in the interests of safety. It is a condition of bookings that you comply with the authority and decisions of the appointed representative of Welcome-Matsumoto. If you do not comply with the said representative and are not compatible with the general enjoyment and wellbeing of members of the tour, we reserve the right to refuse to allow you to continue the tour or activity. In such a case we will not be liable for any refund, compensation, additional costs, etc. incurred by you. We cannot accept liability for the behaviour of others on your tour nor if any facilities are curtailed as a result of their actions.
- It is your responsibility to meet your tour guide or driver at arranged points. Because of the nature of the service, Welcome-Matsumoto will not be liable if any service leaves or arrives later than its specified time, even if as a result you miss a connecting service. Welcome-Matsumoto will endeavour to ensure that departure and arrival times are met.
8. Changes by Welcome-Matsumoto
- We reserve the right to change our typical itineraries and programs at any time and at our discretion. As a professional guide, we will endeavour to avoid this and if this is necessary, we will substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value.
- We are constantly improving our tours and activities, therefore should attractions open or become open to us, that we feel will enhance your experience of our tours then we reserve the right to include these in your best interests.