We provide each of our clients the benefit of translators with skills specifically suited for translating in specialized fields in accordance with our Field of Translation. We ensure that any request from our clients is respected when undertaking a translation project. Our customer service quality team is available to address any technical or service issue at any time during the translation process, ensuring the translation work is tailored to meet your requirements.
Delivering translations on time is also part of our commitment to quality. A missed deadline is not acceptable. To ensure your deadlines are met, we allow enough time for the translation and our rigorous quality assurance checks, to ensure that every document is flawlessly translated before it is sent to the client.
The individual translator technician is only human and can make mistakes. Therefore, to be a reliable translation partner, we have instituted a rigorous system of project management and quality control, which is incorporated into every step of our translation process. Our translation methodology incorporates a system of workflow control, cross-checks and client interaction.
Three-Step Validation System
To minimize the chance of an error or omission in language or information during the translation process, all content from start-to-finish is checked by different native speaking translators in the following three steps:
- Translation: After receiving the necessary documents, a native speaking translator of the target language, with knowledge and experience in the appropriate industry, begins to translate the documents.
- Check: Once the translation is complete, another translator checks the work to ensure quality and accuracy. This checker will look for any errors or omissions the first translator may have missed and will provide comments and recommendations in order to further improve translation quality.
- Review: The checked translation is then reviewed based on to the checker’s comments. If necessary, at this time the reviewer may consult with the client regarding linguistic differences. After the review is done, the completely translated documents are returned to the client by the agreed to deadline.
This rigorous assessment system is designed to ensure an accurate and natural sounding translation and to maintain a consistent level of quality.
- Contact us for your free estimate: Provide us with your request, deadline, delivery form, intended usage etc. We will respond to your request within 48h with a free estimate.
- Confirm your order: Once the estimate is confirmed, you will receive a translation request confirmation. Please note: at this stage we may ask for an initial payment in part or the payment in full.
- Three-step Validation System
- Your translation is performed by a translator with suitable knowledge and experience in the subject matter area of the translation.
- Native and bilingual editing staff check the translation for accuracy and clarity.
- The translation is reviewed according to the quality check comments and your feedback.
- Delivery: We will send you the final documents to meet your requirements and your deadline.
Privacy And Confidentiality
We understand data and documents we receive from our clients often contain valuable, sensitive, private or even confidential information. Therefore, we have a confidentiality and privacy system in place, which ensures your data remains secure. We pledge to protect your information and will enter into an agreement for additional measures to ensure your data security, if you request it. Please let us know your privacy and confidentiality expectations.