Discover Japan’s largest Wasabi Farm !
Have ever seen a real Wasabi?
The Wasabi farm in Azumino is a popular tourist friendly destination. The farm is comprised of many large fields with a meticulously maintained network of small streams that constantly provides each wasabi plant with pure clean water.
Wasabi is an essential element in Japanese cooking, but a lot of people, even many Japanese, are not aware of where it comes from. Take a stroll through the Wasabi fields and discover all the secrets of the Wasabi!
We recommend you try some of the many different Wasabi-flavored products during your visit, such as Wasabi ice cream, Wasabi beer, Wasabi sausages or even a Wasabi burger!
The easiest way to visit the farm!
Starting: 9:30 am or 1:30 pm
We will meet you at the Wasabi Farm. The pick-up details will be arranged a few days before the activity by email.
Stop: 120 minutes
Total duration: 2 hours
You will end at the Wasabi Farm
Price & Booking
Children less than 6 years old can participate for free.
*Prices are tax included. We accept payment through bank transfer, credit card and Paypal.
- English or French speaking Guide
- Entry/Admission – Wasabi Farm
- Wasabi Ice Cream
- Miscellaneous fees for you during the activity (meals, snacks, souvenirs etc.)
- Insurance (Travel Insurance, Private Insurance, etc.)
- Duration : 2 hours
- Pick-up : the pick-up details will be arranged a few days before the activity by email
- Starting Time : 9:30 am / 1:30 pm. Other Starting Time available upon request (Fee JPY 2,000)
- Other : Please note that the round trip from/to Matsumoto and the Wasabi Farm takes approximately 30 minutes subject to traffic conditions
- Covid-19: Nagano Prefectural Government’s Preventive Measures Video
- Cancellation policy : to receive a full refund, cancel up to 24 hours before the experience start date in the local timezone. No refunds will be given after that time period
- Terms & Conditions : Please read our Terms & Conditions