100% hands-on from start to finish!
Your program during the activity!
- Starting : 10:30 am We will meet you in front of the Soba shop (the address will be provided after the booking confirmation)
- Preparing and cutting the Soba (Around 1 hour) : Begins with a short video introduction presenting the Soba and explaining the different steps involved in making it, from preparation of the dough to cutting the noodles, you will quickly start making this traditional Japanese dish. Under the watchful eye of a Soba Master, get step-by-step guidence in all of the stages required in making these noodles.
- Soba tasting (Around 1 hour) : Once the noodles have been cut, proceed to the restaurant where the Soba Master will cook the Soba that you have made yourself. Now you’re ready to taste your creation. Enjoy the Soba in its different forms – hot or chilled, even with Tempura (fried vegetables) and other side dishs!
- Total Duration : 2 hours You will end at the same place
- Soba Noodle Making with the Soba Master and your English or French speaking Private Guide
- Soba Noodle Tasting (cold)
- Soba Noodle Making Recipe
- Other kind of Soba Noodle Tasting (Hot or Soup)
- Side Dish (Tempura, Karaage etc.) and Drinks (Tea is included with the lunch)
- Miscellaneous fees during the activity (snacks, souvenirs, etc.)
- Insurance (Travel Insurance, Private Insurance, etc…)
- Duration : 2 hours
- Pick-up : the pick-up details will be arranged a few days before the activity by email
- Group Type : Not Private
- Important information : The activity takes place in group of two people (1 bucket = 2 people with a minimum of 2 bucket).
- Starting Time : 10:30 am. Other Starting Time available upon request (Fee JPY 2,000)
- Cancellation policy : to receive a full refund, cancel up to 24 hours before the experience start date in the local timezone. No refunds will be given after that time period.
- Terms & Conditions : Please read our Terms & Conditions